Sunday, May 10, 2015

#5.the story


New Year, is the relatives of people happy, eat dinner around the large table, a good chat with distantly. So the New Year is always full of joy, and our family has always been the case.

But in the New Year eve, happened the fact that I can not accept up to now, and this fact has changed our family, my father was diagnosed with acute leukemia.
Since I’m little, he always model in my mind, for me, he just like Superman, able to do anything, to protect the safety of our family, even can bring the whole family laugh.
But now he is feeble, and resistance with serious illness every day, this was the closest he've been to facing death, we will give him a lot of hope, and I hope he can feeling us love him more and more, I will give him a lot of hope.


2 comments:

  1. Melody, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulty you've been facing. Stay strong and stay tough, no matter what life would bring you, at least you have done something proud for yourself and most of all, your dearest dad. Keep fighting because every single minute is precious, make them memorable and no regrets in life. Hope everything will be fine. 加油!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meloday, hope your father does not suffer too much pain. It won't be easy, but you need to be strong, support him in every possible way.
    While taking care of your father, take care of yourself too. You have my best wishes, Melody.

    ReplyDelete