Monday, March 9, 2015

#1.Myself

Hello everyone! My name is Melody.
When I was kid, I was pretty shy.
During my growth, I have met many new friends, expand my vision and became more cheerful.
I like hang out with friends, go to the movies
I like the feeling of freedom, to travel, to know different culture, to experience new things, eat food from other countries.
As a normal girl I like to shopping, sometimes I like to take a break in some coffee shop and have conversation with friends, I can talk for hours and I will not get tired, I really like to talk, to be aware of their recent situation.

Now I am not afraid of the crowd and I hope I can keep expanding my vision and see the world. 

6 comments:

  1. Hello~
    I'm Amber~NIce to meet you:))
    It's happy to attending the same course with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, you are a cute girl! nice to meet you~

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello, u are so cuteeeeee, i love u , my good classmate!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,I'm Amy.
    I like travel,too.
    ^_______^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I'm Lily from Applied Foreign Language. Nice to meet you! I also like to travel and experience new things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, girl. Nice to meet u and hope we will learn well.

    ReplyDelete